Legendary tunnel experiences in your trip to visit Vietnam
|SAI GON – CU CHI – MY THO – BEN TRE |
Code : SSG04A
|Duration: 04D 03N|
– D01: SAI GON ARRIVAL
– D02: SAI GON – CU CHI – SAI GON
– D03: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
– D04: SAI GON DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single supplement
|Day 01: SAI GON ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City now).
|Day 02: SAI GON – CU CHI – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Drive to Cu Chi tunnel, where to be known as the “Iron Triangle” or “Iron Land”. Before entering the tunnels, we will watch a short introductory video showing how they were constructed. Visit the amazing complex of underground tunnels. There are more than 200 km of underground tunnels with three levels deep. The network comprises a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. We will shortly crawl at the safe parts of the tunnel system, enjoy some special cassava and tea that served free in the tour.
Back to Sai Gon, In the afternoon, admire the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975. Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
After that, visit War Remnants Museum, where we can see countless artifacts, photographs, and pictures documenting about the second Indochina war. Along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street.
Have your dinner at the floating restaurant on Sai Gon river. Overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 03: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON||B/L/-|
Drive to My Tho, the heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang pagoda.
Stop by the bank of Tien Giang river, take a boat trip on Mekong river to Phoenix Island of Ben Tre province, where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Sit in the back of a motor cart (xe loi) to a typical local house tasting some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of river discovering the breath of local daily life in Mekong Delta. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Drive back Sai Gon and free for your shopping, have a dinner by your own. Accommodation.
|Day 04: SAI GON DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for your onward flight. Home sweet home
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Boat excursions
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: email@example.com Email2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: email@example.com Website: http://vietnampleasetour.com
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
4 days northern Vietnam school trip in tour package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : SHN04A
Details Booking: Cruise to explore the incredible Ha Long bay for spectacular landscapes in Vietnam please tour at budget student package and visit ancient Ha Noi capital