Coc Ly market of ethnic minorities with Vietnam please tour
HA NOI – LAO CAI – SAPA – COC LY MARKET – BAO NHAI
Code : AHN05B
|Duration: 05D 04N|
– D01 SATURDAY: HA NOI ARRIVAL
– D02 SUNDAY: HA NOI – LAO CAI – SA PA
– D03 MONDAY: SA PA
– D04 TUESDAY: SA PA – LAO CAI – COC LY – BAO NHAI – HA NOI
– D05 WEDNESDAY: HA NOI DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single supplement
|Day 01 – SATURDAY: HA NOI ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in.
Visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant.
In the evening, you will attend the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Overnight in Ha Noi.
|Day 02 – SUNDAY: HA NOI – LAO CAI – SA PA||B/L/D|
Drive some 265 km along Ha Noi – Lao Cai highway to Lao Cai city, the way will lead you go from low plain to mountainous area, enjoy the landscape of the Red river countryside with thousands of picturesque sceneries as rice fields, corn fields, waterfalls, minority villages. Visit Coc Leu market before cross the winding slopes to Sa Pa town.
Take a short trekking to Cat Cat village, stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station constructed by the French in 19th century, pass by rice paddy terraces to visit home of Black H’mong ethnic people and share their daily lives for a rare glimpse into their culture and customs. Overnight in Sa Pa.
|Day 03 – MONDAY: SA PA||B/L/-|
We take a half hour from Sa Pa town to the Silver waterfall which offers stunning views of surrounding mountains and lush forests belonging to Hoang Lien National Park.
Then we continue our drive uphill to the Heavens Gate, the highest stretch of road in Vietnam as well as the provincial border of Lao Cai and Lai Chau provinces, enjoy fantastic view over the valley!
Come to Cable car station and spend 20 minutes with the world’s longest and highest cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery. Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations.
Trek up 600 steps to reach the peak of 3143 meter Fansipan mountain that is considred as the roof of Indochina. Enjoy the view from the highest point of this incredible mountain. Back to the town discovering Sa Pa at night and have dinner by your own, accommodation.
|Day 04 – TUESDAY: SA PA – LAO CAI – COC LY – BAO NHAI – HA NOI||B/L/D|
Early leave Sa Pa town to Lao Cai city, take day trip to Coc Ly market, enjoy the peaceful life of 6 different minority peoples include H’mong, Dzao, Tay, Dzay, Ha Nhi and Nung. The market is the chance for the minorities to meet and share joy and sorrows after the crops, to exchange one another’s experience.
Say goodbye to the market and get down onto a boat along Chay river. You are bound to feel great and find yourselves smaller among high rock mountains and to be surprised at white and breathtakingly waterfalls. Get off the boat to visit Trung Do village of the Tay minority by the river.
After the boat trip, visit a small town of Bao Nhai to have your lunch at local restaurant. Drive back to Ha Noi, dinner and accommodation.
|Day 05 – WEDNESDAY: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: email@example.com Email2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: email@example.com Website: http://vietnampleasetour.com
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation
Vietpearl Travel Team.
5 days to enjoy to the natural landscape in package of tour
Route: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : AHN05A
Details Booking: Discover Ha Noi vibrant city and catch water puppet show before visit Ha Long bay and Cat Ba islands for your trip to Vietnam with the please tour package
Mai Chau adventure in Vietnam please tour at best price
Route: HA NOI - MAI CHAU - HOA BINH
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : AHN04A
Details Booking: Travel Vietnam and have your trip with package tour of trekking around Mai Chau to take in wonderful sights of ethnic village among mountainous area
7 days friendly Vietnam tour in trekking and boating
Route: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – LAO CAI – SA PA TREKKING – HA NOI
Duration Code: 7 days 6 nights / Code : ASG07A
Details Booking: Best tour in best price for your trip to Vietnam from south to north in exploring the diversified culture and admire the magnificently natural landscape
Experience Sai Gon and surroundings with Vietnam Please Tour
Route: SAI GON – HAM THUAN NAM BEACH – TAY NINH – CU CHI
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : ASG05A
Details Booking: 5-day packaged tour to discover Sai Gon and surroundings at the best price from Vietnam please tour, you have time to enjoy at Ham Thuan Nam beautiful beach
4 days to explore Sai Gon and Mekong delta with please tour
Route: SAI GON – CAI BE – VINH LONG – SA DEC
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : ASG04A
Details Booking: Visit Sai Gon and Mekong delta to explore culture in daily lifestyle of local people with Vietnam please tour at the budget package