7 days friendly Vietnam tour in trekking and boating
SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – LAO CAI – SA PA TREKKING – HA NOI
Code : ASG07A
|Duration: 07D 06N|
– D01: SAI GON ARRIVAL
– D02: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
– D03: SAI GON – HA NOI
– D04: HA NOI – LAO CAI NIGHT TRAIN
– D05: LAO CAI – SA PA – LAO CHAI – TA VAN
– D06: TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SA PA – LAO CAI – HA NOI NIGHT TRAIN
– D07: HA NOI DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
|Day 01: SAI GON ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City now).
|Day 02: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Drive to My Tho, the heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang pagoda.
Stop by the bank of Tien Giang river, take a boat trip on Mekong river to Phoenix Island of Ben Tre province, where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Sit in the back of a motor cart (xe loi) to a typical local house tasting some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of river discovering the breath of local daily life in Mekong Delta. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Drive back to Sai Gon, In the afternoon, admire the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975. Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
After that, go along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street. Have your dinner at the floating restaurant on Sai Gon river. Overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 03: SAI GON – HA NOI||B/L/D|
Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Ha Noi. Welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel then drive to Ha Noi center.
Visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple.
Enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. In the evening, you will attend the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Overnight in Ha Noi.
|Day 04: HA NOI – NIGHT TRAIN TO LAO CAI||B/L/D|
Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday of every week and throughout October, November), his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh museum and One Pillar pagoda.
Come to the Museum of Ethnology (closed on every Monday), which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority peoples.
Take one-hour cyclo around the Old Quarter, known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. Originally, each of the 36 streets names’ was related to the products being sold there.
Transfer to Ha Noi Railways station for night train to Lao Cai, accommodation on board in shared sleeping compartments (sharing 2 lower and 2 upper berths per compartment). Please note that the train is a local experience. Cabins are shared with other local passengers (unless private cabin is requested and all berths paid for – with supplement). Communal rest rooms at either end of the carriages complete the local experience. Overnight on train.
|Day 05: LAO CAI – SA PA – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN HOMESTAY||B/L/D|
Welcome on early arrival at Lao Cai Railways station then transfer to Sa Pa town to have your breakfast and relax for a while. With a distance of 10 km, our long trekking tour today will bring us many interesting feeling to enjoy the fresh air and cool of the mountains northwest of Vietnam.
Follow a road going downhill to head Muong Hoa valley, where we can admire magnificient landscapes and trek on a small trails going to Y Linh Ho village with its beautiful amazing rice paddy fields.
Walk through lush rice terraces towards Lao Chai village to enjoy delicious lunch in the local house and experience Black H’mong people’s daily life as well traditional culture.
Keep going to Ta Van village, enjoy family dinner and spend the night at the local house of Giay minority, free time to stroll around the village. Homestay overnight at Ta Van.
|Day 06: TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SA PA – LAO CAI – HA NOI NIGHT TRAIN||B/L/D|
After breakfast at homestay, we keep more 2-hour trekking along the side of the valley to Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao minority through the bamboo forest with stunning landscapes. Visit the famous Rattan suspension bridge then go up to the main road where the car picks up us to come back Sa Pa. Have your lunch at local restaurant.
Free time for your relaxation or shopping around Sa Pa town. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi. Accommodation on board in shared sleeping compartments (sharing 2 lower and 2 upper berths per compartment). Overnight on train. Please note that the train is a local experience. Cabins are shared with other local passengers (unless private cabin is requested and all berths paid for – with supplement). Communal rest rooms at either end of the carriages complete the local experience.
|Day 07: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home.
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Night train ticket
- Boat excursions
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
Coc Ly market of ethnic minorities with Vietnam please tour
Route: HA NOI – LAO CAI – SAPA – COC LY MARKET – BAO NHAI
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : AHN05B
Details Booking: Adventure experience to explore the hill tribe regions at the Coc Ly multi-colored market with Vietnam Please Tour in the best deal package for 5-day from Ha Noi
5 days to enjoy to the natural landscape in package of tour
Route: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : AHN05A
Details Booking: Discover Ha Noi vibrant city and catch water puppet show before visit Ha Long bay and Cat Ba islands for your trip to Vietnam with the please tour package
Mai Chau adventure in Vietnam please tour at best price
Route: HA NOI - MAI CHAU - HOA BINH
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : AHN04A
Details Booking: Travel Vietnam and have your trip with package tour of trekking around Mai Chau to take in wonderful sights of ethnic village among mountainous area
Experience Sai Gon and surroundings with Vietnam Please Tour
Route: SAI GON – HAM THUAN NAM BEACH – TAY NINH – CU CHI
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : ASG05A
Details Booking: 5-day packaged tour to discover Sai Gon and surroundings at the best price from Vietnam please tour, you have time to enjoy at Ham Thuan Nam beautiful beach
4 days to explore Sai Gon and Mekong delta with please tour
Route: SAI GON – CAI BE – VINH LONG – SA DEC
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : ASG04A
Details Booking: Visit Sai Gon and Mekong delta to explore culture in daily lifestyle of local people with Vietnam please tour at the budget package