Strolling around ancient towns on tour Vietnam
SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE
Code : AHN05B
|Duration: 05D 04N|
– D01: SAI GON ARRIVAL
– D02: SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN
– D03: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE
– D04: HUE – SAI GON
– D05: SAI GON DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single supplement
Day 01: SAI GON ARRIVAL
Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City now).
|Day 02: SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN||B/L/D|
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Da Nang. Take a stroll around Han river to look the development of Da Nang city.
Visit the Cham Museum, an open-air collection of some of the finest sandstone carvings in the world including temple decorations from the Hindu culture that flourished in Vietnam from the 4th to 14th centuries. Stop at an outstanding cultural destination at the foot of the Marble Mountains, the Non Nuoc stone carving Village, admire the works of art made by the skilled hands of the artisans here.
Arrival the charming historic city of Hoi An, known as Faifo to early Western traders. It was one of Southeast Asia’s major international ports during the 17th to 19th centuries; home to Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese merchants. Today, Hoi An is remarkable for a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets is still virtually intact. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs.
A leisurely discovery tour on foot to visit some of the historic merchant and community houses, places of worship, Fujian Chinese Assembly Hall, Old House, Japanese Bridge, the silk street and market. Accommodation.
|Day 03: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE||B/L/D|
Exploring the countryside at Tra Que herbs village. The short lesson doesn’t stop with a brief introduction to the village’s history, but it also provides a lot of fun information, such as the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
Come back to Da Nang and drive along My Khe beach that was selected as “one of the most attractive beaches on the planet” by Forbes Magazine. Enjoy a stunning view around Son Tra peninsula, stop by Bai But to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and admire the 67m Goddess of Mercy statue watching over the local fishermen at sea.
Via the majestic Hai Van pass offering spectacular views of mountains, East sea, idyllic beaches and villages to the former Imperial city ruled by the Nguyen dynasties lasted from 1802 to 1945.
Visit Royal Citadel including Ngo Mon gate – the principal entrance to the Imperial Enclosure and the central passageway reserved for use by the Emperor, the Thai Hoa palace with its spacious hall and ornamental roof, the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns casted in 1835, and the ruins of the Forbidden City. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
|Day 04: HUE – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Boat trip on the romantic Huong river through Truong Tien bridge to visit the 7 storied Thien Mu pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
Then drive to the majestic and scenic Emperor Tu Duc tomb which was was used as a palace retreat before its occupant’s death. You will hear the story on this poet Emperor and ancient burial rites as you walk around the intricately decorated pavilions, gorgeous gardens, and lotus flower ponds. Take your time to view the statues and colourful artwork.
Transfer to Phu Bai airport for short flight to Sai Gon. Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel, visit the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975.
Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral. After that, go along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street. Dinner and overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 05: SAI GON DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam with Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./.
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from …
- Boat excursions
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: firstname.lastname@example.org Email2: email@example.com
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://vietnampleasetour.com
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation
Vietpearl Travel Team.
Vietnam family typical tour at 10 day package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – HUE – DA NANG – HOI AN – MY SON – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 10 days 9 nights / Code : FHN10A
Details Booking: From Ha Noi to Sai Gon via the Central, Vietnam please tour companioned with your family holiday for sightseeing, relaxation and recreation in the best package
Family classic tour to visit Vietnam from north to south
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : FHN09A
Details Booking: Just in a budget package of Vietnam please tour, your family trip will be happy to visit natural landscape and cultural history of our amicable country
Family vacation from South to North in Vietnam package tour
Route: SAI GON – CU CHI – MY THO – BEN TRE – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
Duration Code: 7 days 6 nights / Code : FSG07A
Details Booking: Fly from the south to the north in budget traveling package, Vietnam please tour help you to visit old streets at Ha Noi capital and wonderful Ha Long bay
6 days Vietnam family vacation with Vietnam please tour
Route: SAI GON – CU CHI – NHA TRANG
Duration Code: 6 days 5 nights / Code : FSG06A
Details Booking: 6-days Vietnam family vacation to relax and entertainment at the Nha Trang coastal city under the reasonable tour package operating from Vietnam please tour
Wonderful family tour in Southern Vietnam
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI – MY THO – BEN TRE
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : FSG04A
Details Booking: 4-day happy family holiday to experience Sai Gon surroundings and Mekong delta in the best package of Vietnam please tour