Family vacation from South to North in Vietnam package tour
SAI GON – CU CHI – MY THO – BEN TRE – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
|Duration: 07D 06N|
– D01: SAI GON ARRIVAL
– D02: SAI GON – CU CHI – SAI GON
– D03: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
– D04: SAI GON – HA NOI
– D05: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE
– D06: HA LONG – HA NOI
– D07: HA NOI DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single supplement
|Day 01: SAI GON ARRIVAL||–/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City now).
|Day 02: SAI GON – CU CHI – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Drive to Cu Chi tunnel, where to be known as the “Iron Triangle” or “Iron Land”. Before entering the tunnels, we will watch a short introductory video showing how they were constructed. Visit the amazing complex of underground tunnels. There are more than 200 km of underground tunnels with three levels deep. The network comprises a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. We will shortly crawl at the safe parts of the tunnel system, enjoy some special cassava and tea that served free in the tour.
Back to Sai Gon, In the afternoon, admire the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975. Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral.
After that, visit War Remnants Museum, where we can see countless artifacts, photographs, and pictures documenting about the second Indochina war. Along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street.
Have your dinner at the floating restaurant on Sai Gon river. Overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 03: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON||B/L/–|
Drive to My Tho, the heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang pagoda.
Stop by the bank of Tien Giang river, take a boat trip on Mekong river to Phoenix Island of Ben Tre province, where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Sit in the back of a motor cart (xe loi) to a typical local house tasting some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of river discovering the breath of local daily life in Mekong Delta. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Drive back Sai Gon and free for your shopping, have a dinner by your own. Accommodation.
|Day 04: SAI GON – HA NOI||B/L/D|
Transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Ha Noi. Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel welcome and drive to Ha Noi center.
Visit Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Have your lunch at the local restaurant.
Come to the Museum of Ethnology (closed on every Monday), which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority peoples.
Take one-hour cyclo around the Old Quarter, known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. Originally, each of the 36 streets names’ was related to the products being sold there.
Enjoy the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long Theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Accommodation.
|Day 05: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE||B/L/D|
Drive to Ha Long bay through the Red river delta, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands with the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
Arriving midday, you will transfer to the Junk, relax with welcome drink and cruise briefing then check into your cabin and have lunch with fresh seafood while cruising to majestic bay.
Admiring a giant landscape created from 2000 limestone islands with many shapes affixed to a lot of Vietnamese legend stories as Incense Burner islet, Dog Stone islet, Fighting Cock, Monster Head.
Go up to the hill at Ti Top beach, you can take nice photo from Ha Long bay view, enjoy swimming in the crystal water, travel to the floating fishing village in Ha Long Bay then arrive to Luon cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking. Have a delicious dinner with seafood. Retire to your cabin and overnight on Ha Long bay near the Luon cave area.
|Day 06: HA LONG – HA NOI||B/L/D|
Wake up to have fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam, enjoy the sunrise while having breakfast. Transfer by tender to one of the most beautiful cave on Ha Long bay “Surprise Cave”, one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot about 60 minutes to admire the impressive of the most stunning limestone cave.
Check out cabin and enjoy your lunch on the way back to Tuan Chau wharf. Upon disembarking, we will return to Ha Noi, free time to go leisure Ha Noi capital on your own. Accommodation
|Day 07: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./.
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from …
- Boat excursions
- Night cruise in Ha Long bay (join group)
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: email@example.com Email2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: email@example.com Website: http://vietnampleasetour.com
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
Vietnam family typical tour at 10 day package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – HUE – DA NANG – HOI AN – MY SON – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 10 days 9 nights / Code : FHN10A
Details Booking: From Ha Noi to Sai Gon via the Central, Vietnam please tour companioned with your family holiday for sightseeing, relaxation and recreation in the best package
Family classic tour to visit Vietnam from north to south
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : FHN09A
Details Booking: Just in a budget package of Vietnam please tour, your family trip will be happy to visit natural landscape and cultural history of our amicable country
6 days Vietnam family vacation with Vietnam please tour
Route: SAI GON – CU CHI – NHA TRANG
Duration Code: 6 days 5 nights / Code : FSG06A
Details Booking: 6-days Vietnam family vacation to relax and entertainment at the Nha Trang coastal city under the reasonable tour package operating from Vietnam please tour
Strolling around ancient towns on tour Vietnam
Route: SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE
Duration Code: 5 days 4 nights / Code : FSG05A
Details Booking: Discover charming historic town and former Imperial city and have stunning view by the best beach, all in the budget package of Vietnam please tour
Wonderful family tour in Southern Vietnam
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI – MY THO – BEN TRE
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : FSG04A
Details Booking: 4-day happy family holiday to experience Sai Gon surroundings and Mekong delta in the best package of Vietnam please tour