Impression to the north of Vietnam in budget tour
HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
|Duration: 06D 05N|
– D01: HA NOI ARRIVAL
– D02: HA NOI CITY TOUR
– D03: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA ISLAND
– D04: CAT BA ISLAND – HA LONG BAY
– D05: HA LONG – BAC NINH – HA NOI
– D06: HA NOI DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
|Day 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Overnight in Ha Noi.
|Day 02: HA NOI CITY TOUR||B/L/D|
Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex with Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday of every week and throughout October, November), his former stilt-house residence, the Presidential Palace, the Ho Chi Minh museum and One Pillar pagoda.
Visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple.
Come to the Museum of Ethnology (closed on every Monday), which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority peoples.
Take one-hour cyclo around the Old Quarter, known as the 36 streets, this bustling area of narrow streets is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. Originally, each of the 36 streets names’ was related to the products being sold there.
Enjoy the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long Theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Accommodation.
|Day 03: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA ISLAND||B/L/D|
Drive to Hai Phong city to visit its famous Du Hang pagoda and Trang Kenh carpet enterprise. Get on hydrofoil to step on Cat Ba, one of the 4 biggest islands in Vietnam. Have your lunch at local restaurant
Take a tour to visit Cat Ba National Park, Trung Trang cave. Relax at your hotel and enjoy at the pristine beach in the late afternoon. Stay overnight in Cat Ba island.
|Day 04: CAT BA ISLAND – HA LONG BAY||B/L/D|
Proceed to Ha Long by boat and explore the majestic and secluded Ha Long bay listed as a World Heritage area of outstanding natural beauty with more than 1,000 limestone islets rising and scattering here and there from the sea, many of them containing beautiful grottoes.
We will pass Dog islet, Cock fighting islet, Turtle islet and many more, stopping en route to visit natural caves named Thien Cung and Dau Go, which locate at the different islands with extraordinary shapes of stalagmites and stalactites. Lunch is prepared and served on board.
Upon disembarking, we have free time to discover Ha Long city. Dinner and accommodation
|Day 05: HA LONG – BAC NINH – HA NOI||B/L/D|
In the morning we take 2 hours road trip to Bac Ninh province. Enjoy the landscape along the way with rice and corn fields in the countryside.
Visit But Thap and Dau pagodas, free time to view and take photos the typical architecture of ancient pagodas. And do not miss to explore the beauty of the Goddess of Mercy statue with one thousand eyes and one thousand arms made in 1656 and symbolizing the reverence of the both religion and beauty. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Time to visit Dong Ho village where artisans have been practicing the craft of woodblock painting since the 17th century. Back to Ha Noi city, dinner and accommodation
|Day 06: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home.
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from …
- Night train ticket from …
- Boat excursions on …
- Night cruise in Ha Long bay (join group)
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
9 days visit Vietnam at a glance in 3 regions
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HUE – HOI AN – DA NANG MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : THN09A
Details Booking: Explore 3 regions in the cheap tour package; you have a chance of visiting Vietnam with wonderful Ha Long bay, the nicest beach, historical sites and Mekong delta
Experience Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package (hot)
Route: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : TSG09A
Details Booking: Explore Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package with destinations in Mekong delta, ancient towns, mossy royal citadel and world cultural heritages
Passing 3 regions in package tour to Vietnam (promotion)
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : TSG08A
Details Booking: Passing by 3 regions in cheap package tour to discovery the Vietnam cultural history and enjoy your spectacular sightseeing of the natural beauty
Glimpse of Vietnam in please tour package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : THN08A
Details Booking: For 8 days of visiting Vietnam in best deal package of typical please tour to have a whole view of history and scenery from north to south
Vietnam highlight destination in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : THN04A
Details Booking: 4-day journey to explore Vietnam highlights in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay at the best price with please tour package for your impressive visit