9 days visit Vietnam at a glance in 3 regions
HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HUE – HOI AN – DA NANG
MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Code : TSG06A
|Duration: 09D 08N|
– D01: ARRIVAL HA NOI
– D02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY
– D03: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
– D04: HA NOI – HUE
– D05: HUE – DA NANG – HOI AN
– D06: HOI AN
– D07: HOI AN – DA NANG – SAI GON
– D08: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
– D09: SAI GON DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
|Day 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon then transfer to Ha Noi center. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant.
In the evening, you will attend the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Overnight in Ha Noi.
|Day 02: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY||B/L/D|
Visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple.
Come to the Museum of Ethnology (closed on every Monday), which is widely acknowledged as the best in the country and has an extensive display dedicated to Vietnam’s 54 Ethnic minority peoples.
Drive through the Red river delta toward a Heritage of the World at Ha Long bay, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands with the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. After check in at the hotel, free time to discover Ha Long city and night market at Bai Chay, accommodation.
|Day 03: HA LONG BAY – HA NOI||B/L/-|
Enjoy a relaxing 4-hour boat trip to explore the majestic and secluded Ha Long bay listed as a World Heritage area of outstanding natural beauty with more than 1,000 limestone islets rising and scattering here and there from the sea. We will pass Dog islet, Cock fighting islet, Turtle islet and many more, stopping en route to visit the Thien Cung cave with extraordinary shapes of stalagmites and stalactites.
Upon disembarking, we will return to Ha Noi, free time to go leisure Ha Noi capital, dinner by your own. Accommodation
|Day 04: HA NOI – HUE||B/L/D|
Transfer to the Noi Bai airport for flight to Hue, the former Imperial city ruled by the Nguyen dynasties lasted from 1802 to 1945. Have your lunch at one of the Hue’s traditional garden house.
Visit Royal Citadel including Ngo Mon gate – the principal entrance to the Imperial Enclosure and the central passageway reserved for use by the Emperor, the Thai Hoa palace with its spacious hall and ornamental roof, the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns casted in 1835, and the ruins of the Forbidden City.
Visit the Thanh Toan covered bridge, stroll around the market, meet and chat with the locals or buy souvenirs. Head to the small museum displayed agricultural tools of Vietnam from 1700s. Sunset enjoying Hue folk-song show on Huong river. Accommodation
|Day 05: HUE – DA NANG – HOI AN||B/L/D|
Boat trip on the romantic Huong river through Truong Tien bridge to visit the 7 storied Thien Mu pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
Then drive to the majestic and scenic Emperor Tu Duc tomb which was was used as a palace retreat before its occupant’s death. You will hear the story on this poet Emperor and ancient burial rites as you walk around the intricately decorated pavilions, gorgeous gardens, and lotus flower ponds. Take your time to view the statues and colourful artwork.
Tu Hieu pagoda, not only a place for the monks to lead an awakening life but also for anyone who wishes to find a serene haven to escape from the busy life.
Via the majestic Hai Van pass offering spectacular views of mountains, East sea, idyllic beaches and villages to Da Nang city. Enjoy a stunning view around Son Tra peninsula, stop by Bai But to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and admire the 67m Goddess of Mercy statue watching over the local fishermen at sea.
Arrival the charming historic city of Hoi An, known as Faifo to early Western traders. It was one of Southeast Asia’s major international ports during the 17th to 19th centuries; home to Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese merchants. Today, Hoi An is remarkable for a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets is still virtually intact. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs. Overnight at Hoi An.
|Day 06: HOI AN||B/L/-|
Exploring the countryside at Tra Que herbs village. The short lesson doesn’t stop with a brief introduction to the village’s history, but it also provides a lot of fun information, such as the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
After that, board the Hoi An ecotour boat and cruise to the mouth of the river where it meets the Cua Dai sea. Try to use round and cast nets by local traditional fishing techniques, learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats. Relax with the tranquil coconut-palm flanked waterways and visit a local water coconut palm village to have some tea and snack with local talks.
A leisurely discovery tour on foot to visit some of the historic merchant and community houses, places of worship, Fujian Chinese Assembly Hall, Old House, Japanese Bridge, the silk street and market. Dinner by your own, accommodation.
|Day 07: HOI AN – DA NANG – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Leave Hoi An to come back Da Nang, drive along My Khe beach that was selected as “one of the most attractive beaches on the planet” by Forbes Magazine. Stop at an outstanding cultural destination at the foot of the Marble Mountains, the Non Nuoc stone carving Village, admire the works of art made by the skilled hands of the artisans here.
Visit the Cham Museum, an open-air collection of some of the finest sandstone carvings in the world including temple decorations from the Hindu culture that flourished in Vietnam from the 4th to 14th centuries. Take a stroll around Han river to look the development of Da Nang city.
From Da Nang airport, we take a short flight to Sai Gon. Visit the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975.
Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral. After that, go along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street. Have your dinner at the floating restaurant on Sai Gon river. Overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 08: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON||B/L/-|
Drive to My Tho, the heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang pagoda.
Stop by the bank of Tien Giang river, take a boat trip on Mekong river to Phoenix Island of Ben Tre province, where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Sit in the back of a motor cart (xe loi) to a typical local house tasting some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of river discovering the breath of local daily life in Mekong Delta. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
Drive back Sai Gon and free for your shopping, have a dinner by your own. Accommodation.
|Day 09: SAI GON DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from Ha Noi to Hue and Da Nang to Sai Gon
- Boat excursions on Ha Long bay, Huong river and Mekong river
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: email@example.com Email2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: email@example.com Website: http://vietnampleasetour.com
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
Experience Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package (hot)
Route: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : TSG09A
Details Booking: Explore Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package with destinations in Mekong delta, ancient towns, mossy royal citadel and world cultural heritages
Passing 3 regions in package tour to Vietnam (promotion)
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : TSG08A
Details Booking: Passing by 3 regions in cheap package tour to discovery the Vietnam cultural history and enjoy your spectacular sightseeing of the natural beauty
Impression to the north of Vietnam in budget tour
Route: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
Duration Code: 6 days 5 nights / Code : THN06A
Details Booking: Just in the budget package travelling with please tour to have the whole view of sea wonders at the north of Vietnam including Cat Ba island and Ha Long bay
Glimpse of Vietnam in please tour package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : THN08A
Details Booking: For 8 days of visiting Vietnam in best deal package of typical please tour to have a whole view of history and scenery from north to south
Vietnam highlight destination in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : THN04A
Details Booking: 4-day journey to explore Vietnam highlights in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay at the best price with please tour package for your impressive visit