Experience Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package (hot)
SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE
NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
Code : TSG07A
|Duration: 09D 08N|
– D1: ARRIVAL – SAI GON
– D2: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
– D3: SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN
– D4: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE
– D5: HUE – HA NOI
– D6: HA NOI – NINH BINH
– D7: NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE
– D8: HA LONG – HA NOI
– D9: HA NOI – DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
|Day 01: SAI GON ARRIVAL||-/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, transfer to hotel for your check in. Relax for the rest of the day and enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant. Overnight in Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh City now).
|Day 02: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON||B/L/D|
Drive to My Tho, the heart of the Mekong delta, famous for its vast rice fields and most beautiful landscapes. Visit the Vinh Trang pagoda.
Stop by the bank of Tien Giang river, take a boat trip on Mekong river to Phoenix Island of Ben Tre province, where local handicrafts and sweets from coconut are being produced. Enjoy fresh seasonal fruits and traditional live music and songs performance. Sit in the back of a motor cart (xe loi) to a typical local house tasting some homemade honey-tea. Proceed by small sampan boats through the small canals and side arms of river discovering the breath of local daily life in Mekong Delta.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. Back to Sai Gon, In the afternoon, admire the magnanimity of Reunification Palace, the former Presidential Palace for the president of the South of Vietnam, built in the 1960s and remains largely untouched since the Sai Gon regime finally fell in 1975.
Continue with the marvel at the French architecture of the General Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral. After that, go along Dong Khoi street to discover the must-see view of Sai Gon Opera House, building of People Committee and Nguyen Hue walking street.
Have your dinner at the floating restaurant on Sai Gon river. Overnight in Sai Gon.
|Day 03: SAI GON – DA NANG – HOI AN||B/L/D|
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the Tan Son Nhat airport for flight to Da Nang. Take a stroll around Han river to look the development of Da Nang city.
Visit the Cham Museum, an open-air collection of some of the finest sandstone carvings in the world including temple decorations from the Hindu culture that flourished in Vietnam from the 4th to 14th centuries. Stop at an outstanding cultural destination at the foot of the Marble Mountains, the Non Nuoc stone carving Village, admire the works of art made by the skilled hands of the artisans here.
Arrival the charming historic city of Hoi An, known as Faifo to early Western traders. It was one of Southeast Asia’s major international ports during the 17th to 19th centuries; home to Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese merchants. Today, Hoi An is remarkable for a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets is still virtually intact. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs.
A leisurely discovery tour on foot to visit some of the historic merchant and community houses, places of worship, Fujian Chinese Assembly Hall, Old House, Japanese Bridge, the silk street and market. Accommodation.
|Day 04: HOI AN – DA NANG – HUE||B/L/D|
Exploring the countryside at Tra Que herbs village. The short lesson doesn’t stop with a brief introduction to the village’s history, but it also provides a lot of fun information, such as the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
Come back to Da Nang and drive along My Khe beach that was selected as “one of the most attractive beaches on the planet” by Forbes Magazine. Enjoy a stunning view around Son Tra peninsula, stop by Bai But to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and admire the 67m Goddess of Mercy statue watching over the local fishermen at sea.
Via the majestic Hai Van pass offering spectacular views of mountains, East sea, idyllic beaches and villages to the former Imperial city ruled by the Nguyen dynasties lasted from 1802 to 1945.
Visit Royal Citadel including Ngo Mon gate – the principal entrance to the Imperial Enclosure and the central passageway reserved for use by the Emperor, the Thai Hoa palace with its spacious hall and ornamental roof, the Halls of the Mandarins, the Nine Dynastic Urns casted in 1835, and the ruins of the Forbidden City. Dinner and overnight in Hue.
|Day 05: HUE – HA NOI||B/L/D|
Boat trip on the romantic Huong river through Truong Tien bridge to visit the 7 storied Thien Mu pagoda, one of the oldest ancient architectural structures for religious worship in Hue.
Then drive to the majestic and scenic Emperor Tu Duc tomb which was was used as a palace retreat before its occupant’s death. You will hear the story on this poet Emperor and ancient burial rites as you walk around the intricately decorated pavilions, gorgeous gardens, and lotus flower ponds. Take your time to view the statues and colourful artwork.
Transfer to Phu Bai airport for short flight to Ha Noi. Upon arrival at Noi Bai airport, tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel welcome and drive to Ha Noi center.
Visit Temple of Literature, build in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university, Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Accommodation
|Day 06: HA NOI – NINH BINH||B/L/D|
Drive southwards to Ninh Binh town. Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Viet Nam under Dinh and Le Dynasty between 968 and 980 AD.
Admire the Buddha Prayer statue at Bai Dinh, the biggest pagoda in Viet Nam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Viet Nam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
Experience Trang An eco-tourism complex where you taking a boat trip among the beautiful scenery and peaceful atmosphere of the water grottoes. Dinner and overnight at Ninh Binh.
|Day 07: NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE||B/L/D|
Drive to Ha Long bay through the Red river delta, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands with the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
Arriving midday, you will transfer to the Junk, relax with welcome drink and cruise briefing then check into your cabin and have lunch with fresh seafood while cruising to majestic bay. Admiring a giant landscape created from 2000 limestone islands with many shapes affixed to a lot of Vietnamese legend stories as Incense Burner islet, Dog Stone islet, Fighting Cock, Monster Head. Go up to the hill at Ti Top beach, you can take nice photo from Ha Long bay view, enjoy swimming in the crystal water, travel to the floating fishing village in Ha Long Bay then arrive to Luon cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking.
Have a delicious dinner with seafood. Retire to your cabin and overnight on Ha Long bay near the Luon cave area.
|Day 08: HA LONG – HA NOI||B/L/-|
Wake up to have fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam, enjoy the sunrise while having breakfast. Transfer by tender to one of the most beautiful cave on Ha Long bay “Surprise Cave”, one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot about 60 minutes to admire the impressive of the most stunning limestone cave.
Check out cabin and enjoy your lunch on the way back to Tuan Chau wharf. Upon disembarking, we will return to Ha Noi, free time to go leisure Ha Noi capital, dinner on your own. Accommodation
|Day 09: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./.
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from Sai Gon to Da Nang and Hue to Ha Noi
- Boat excursions on Mekong river and Huong river
- Night cruise in Ha Long bay (join group)
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
9 days visit Vietnam at a glance in 3 regions
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HUE – HOI AN – DA NANG MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : THN09A
Details Booking: Explore 3 regions in the cheap tour package; you have a chance of visiting Vietnam with wonderful Ha Long bay, the nicest beach, historical sites and Mekong delta
Passing 3 regions in package tour to Vietnam (promotion)
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : TSG08A
Details Booking: Passing by 3 regions in cheap package tour to discovery the Vietnam cultural history and enjoy your spectacular sightseeing of the natural beauty
Impression to the north of Vietnam in budget tour
Route: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
Duration Code: 6 days 5 nights / Code : THN06A
Details Booking: Just in the budget package travelling with please tour to have the whole view of sea wonders at the north of Vietnam including Cat Ba island and Ha Long bay
Glimpse of Vietnam in please tour package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : THN08A
Details Booking: For 8 days of visiting Vietnam in best deal package of typical please tour to have a whole view of history and scenery from north to south
Vietnam highlight destination in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY
Duration Code: 4 days 3 nights / Code : THN04A
Details Booking: 4-day journey to explore Vietnam highlights in Ha Noi and Ha Long bay at the best price with please tour package for your impressive visit