Walking through ancient streets in Vietnam cheap tour
HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – MY SON
Code : THN07A
|Duration: 07D 06N|
Tour type: typical travel, culture, history, spirituality, ecology, nature, recreation
– D01: HA NOI ARRIVAL
– D02: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE
– D03: HA LONG – HA NOI
– D04: HA NOI – DA NANG – HOI AN
– D05: HOI AN
– D06: HOI AN – DA NANG – HA NOI
– D07: HA NOI DEPARTURE
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
|Day 01: HA NOI ARRIVAL||–/-/D|
Welcome upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport by tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon then transfer to Ha Noi center.
Visit the Temple of Literature, originally built as a temple to Confucius, this is the site of Vietnam’s first university dating back to 1070. Keep going to see Hoan Kiem lake with Ngoc Son temple. Enjoy your dinner at the local restaurant.
In the evening, you will attend the unique and famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry performance at Thang Long theatre, hear the Vietnamese traditional instruments and singing from the live musicians who play throughout the show. Meander through the Ha Noi’s Old Quarter. Overnight in Ha Noi.
|Day 02: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE||B/L/D|
Drive to Ha Long bay through the Red river delta, enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands with the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
Arriving midday, you will transfer to the Junk, relax with welcome drink and cruise briefing then check into your cabin and have lunch with fresh seafood while cruising to majestic bay.
Admiring a giant landscape created from 2000 limestone islands with many shapes affixed to a lot of Vietnamese legend stories as Incense Burner islet, Dog Stone islet, Fighting Cock, Monster Head.
Go up to the hill at Ti Top beach, you can take nice photo from Ha Long bay view, enjoy swimming in the crystal water, travel to the floating fishing village in Ha Long Bay then arrive to Luon cave area by bamboo boat or kayaking. Have a delicious dinner with seafood. Retire to your cabin and overnight on Ha Long bay near the Luon cave area.
|Day 03: HA LONG – HA NOI||B/L/-|
Wake up to have fresh coffee espresso famous in Vietnam, enjoy the sunrise while having breakfast. Transfer by tender to one of the most beautiful cave on Ha Long bay “Surprise Cave”, one of the finest and widest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. Walk up the 100 steps to the entrance of the cave and tour on foot about 60 minutes to admire the impressive of the most stunning limestone cave.
Check out cabin and enjoy your lunch on the way back to Tuan Chau wharf. Upon disembarking, we will return to Ha Noi, free time to go leisure Ha Noi capital, dinner by your own. Accommodation
|Day 04: HA NOI – DA NANG – HOI AN||B/L/D|
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to the Noi Bai airport for flight to Da Nang. Take a stroll around Han river to look the development of Da Nang city.
Visit the Cham Museum, an open-air collection of some of the finest sandstone carvings in the world including temple decorations from the Hindu culture that flourished in Vietnam from the 4th to 14th centuries. Stop at an outstanding cultural destination at the foot of the Marble Mountains, the Non Nuoc stone carving Village, admire the works of art made by the skilled hands of the artisans here.
Arrival the charming historic city of Hoi An, known as Faifo to early Western traders. It was one of Southeast Asia’s major international ports during the 17th to 19th centuries; home to Japanese, Indian, Chinese and Portuguese merchants. Today, Hoi An is remarkable for a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets, the original structure of some of these streets is still virtually intact. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs.
A leisurely discovery tour on foot to visit some of the historic merchant and community houses, places of worship, Fujian Chinese Assembly Hall, Old House, Japanese Bridge, the silk street and market. Accommodation.
|Day 05: HOI AN – MY SON – HOI AN||B/L/-|
Drive to My Son, the Holy land of Champa empire in the 4th to 12th centuries, My Son Sanctuary is a large complex of religious ruins comprising more than 70 architectural remains that is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Viet Nam.
Go though Tra Kieu, the ancient capital of Champa Kingdom, drop in the Catholic Tra Kieu church. Return Hoi An to visit Thanh Ha pottery village, view products from ceramic art and practice to do pottery from artisans. Have your lunch at the local restaurant.
Exploring the countryside at Tra Que herbs village. The short lesson doesn’t stop with a brief introduction to the village’s history, but it also provides a lot of fun information, such as the cultivation of the vegetables as well as discovering the use of vegetables in traditional Vietnamese medicine.
Dinner by your own to try Hoi An delicious cuisine and find out why Hoi An named “Kitchen of Hoi An”. Accommodation.
|Day 06: HOI AN – DA NANG – HA NOI||B/L/-|
Leave Hoi An for Da Nang, drive along My Khe beach that was selected as “one of the most attractive beaches on the planet” by Forbes Magazine.
Enjoy a stunning view around Son Tra peninsula, stop by Bai But to visit Linh Ung Pagoda and admire the 67m Goddess of Mercy statue watching over the local fishermen at sea.
From Da Nang airport, we take a short flight to Ha Noi. At Noi Bai airport, tour guide and driver of Vietpearl Travel welcome and transfer to Ha Noi center. Free time for your shopping and dinner by your own. Accommodation.
|Day 07: HA NOI DEPARTURE||B/-/-|
Time at leisure until transfer to Noi Bai International Airport for your onward flight with sincere thanks for your trip to Viet Nam from Vietpearl Travel branch in Sai Gon, goodbye and see you, home sweet home./
Legend: B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner, SS = single suplement
Please kindly contact with us to get your best price at here
Our tours include:
- Accommodation based on twin/ double shared room including breakfast
- Ground transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver
- Domestic flight ticket from Ha Noi to Da Nang and Hue to Sai Gon
- Boat excursions on Huong river
- Night cruise in Ha Long bay (join group)
- Meals as mentioned in itineraries with authentic local food, food only.
- Entrance fees as detailed in the programs
- Fresh drinking water on each day
- Domestic tourist insurance.
- English speaking local guides. (other languages up on request)
Our tour exclude:
- All international air ticket and airport tax
- Visa and visa fee to Vietnam
- Early check in and Late check out at hotels
- Single room supplement
- Excess baggage charges
- Tip for driver and local guide
- Anything is not mentioned above
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted for land arrangements are subject to increase without notice. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed.
- Peak season surcharges during publish holidays of Lunar new Year, Labour day, Independent day and Compulsory gala dinners on X’mas, New Year’s Eve will be advised at time of booking.
- Under 2 years old: free of charge for tour, 20% charge for domestic flight ticket.
- From 2 to under 5 years old: 65% charge for the whole tour fare and sharing room with parents.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 75% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed.
- From 5 to under 12 years old: 85% charge for the whole tour fare, sharing room with 2 adults and requiring extra bed.
- From 12 years old: the same tour fare as adult.
Group Booking Policy
- For group bookings of minimum 15 full-paying persons, the 16th person is free of charge based on half-twin room.
- For group bookings of minimum 20 full-paying persons, the 21st person is free of charge in single room.
Reservation and payment:
- All tours and services can be booked directly with Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon
- To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% tour fare at the least. Once we have received your deposit, land prices are guaranteed and tour confirmation with all detail information about the trip will be sent to you.
- Full payment must be received by the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon three weeks before the date of departure.
Our contact in booking:
Email1: firstname.lastname@example.org Email2: email@example.com
Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.vietnampleasetour.com
Our bank account in USD:
- Account name: Nguyen Trong Nghia
- Account number : 007 137 390 7680 (USD)
- Vietcombank – Ho Chi Minh City
- Bank address: 29 Ben Chuong Duong, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Swift code: BFTVVNVX 007
Our bank account in EUR:
- Account name: Nguyen Trong Nghia
- Account number : 091 114 000 4134 (EUR)
- Vietcombank – Go Vap Branch
- Bank address: 366A33 Phan Van Tri, Go Vap district, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
- Swift code: BFTVVNVX 007
If the tour participant requests to cancel the tour, charges are calculated from the day of the written notification received by Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon as follows:
- From the date of tour confirmation to 31 days before the departure date: 30%
- 30 – 21 days before the departure date : 40%
- 20 – 11 days before the departure date : 60%
- 10 – 03 days before the departure date : 80%
- 03 days before the departure date or no show : 100%
- Vietpearl Travel acts as intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Vietpearl Travel is therefore not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by tourists, including those occurring outside the tour programs.
- Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political action and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services, and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. Participation in our tour implies the tourist’s agreement to the above conditions.
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients).
- Please be aware that all ground services and days of travel are subject to availability. Where flights are cancelled or delayed, Vietpearl Travel will endeavour to secure alternative arrangements of similar value as noted in our booking conditions.
- If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better.
- In the event of natural calamities or unavoidable circumstances, the Vietpearl Travel – Branch in Sai Gon has discretionary powers to modify the route or cancel the tour with notified compensation.
Vietpearl Travel Team.
9 days visit Vietnam at a glance in 3 regions
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY – HUE – HOI AN – DA NANG MY THO – BEN TRE – SAI GON
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : THN09A
Details Booking: Explore 3 regions in the cheap tour package; you have a chance of visiting Vietnam with wonderful Ha Long bay, the nicest beach, historical sites and Mekong delta
Experience Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package (hot)
Route: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE NINH BINH – HA LONG CRUISE – HA NOI
Duration Code: 9 days 8 nights / Code : TSG09A
Details Booking: Explore Vietnam lifestyles in please tour package with destinations in Mekong delta, ancient towns, mossy royal citadel and world cultural heritages
Passing 3 regions in package tour to Vietnam (promotion)
Route: SAI GON – TAY NINH – CU CHI DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – HA LONG BAY – HA NOI
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : TSG08A
Details Booking: Passing by 3 regions in cheap package tour to discovery the Vietnam cultural history and enjoy your spectacular sightseeing of the natural beauty
Impression to the north of Vietnam in budget tour
Route: HA NOI – HAI PHONG – CAT BA – HA LONG BAY – BAC NINH
Duration Code: 6 days 5 nights / Code : THN06A
Details Booking: Just in the budget package travelling with please tour to have the whole view of sea wonders at the north of Vietnam including Cat Ba island and Ha Long bay
Glimpse of Vietnam in please tour package
Route: HA NOI – HA LONG CRUISE – DA NANG – HOI AN – HUE – CU CHI – SAI GON
Duration Code: 8 days 7 nights / Code : THN08A
Details Booking: For 8 days of visiting Vietnam in best deal package of typical please tour to have a whole view of history and scenery from north to south